Atcherley ONSMy Atcherley One Name Study is registered with the Guild of One Name Studies. See my profile page, where you will also find an e-mail address for me.
- Faith, hope and charity – Fanny Rose, nee Atcherley
- James Roger Atcherley’s American Civil War – Part 1
- Richard Atcherley in pre-WW2 Germany – Part 2
- Was Margaret Atcherley’s son transported to Australia?
- The Rev James Atcherley, Head Master of Shrewsbury – Part 2
- The Rev James Atcherley, Head Master of Shrewsbury – Part 1
- Revising the roots of the family tree
- Doctor Atcherley’s Casebook – Part 1
Monthly Archives: November 2012
A ‘North Wilts Herald’ reporter has had the opportunity of inquiring into and verifying a veritable escape from the jaws of death. Miss M. A. Atcherley, who resides with her mother at 43, Albion-street, New Swindon, gave a full description … Continue reading
In July 1939 Squadron Leader David Francis William Atcherley found himself in Belgium, in charge of some of the best of Britain’s military aircraft: a Vickers Wellington, a Hawker Hurricane, and a Supermarine Spitfire. Men and machines from seven other … Continue reading