Atcherley ONSMy Atcherley One Name Study is registered with the Guild of One Name Studies. See my profile page, where you will also find an e-mail address for me.
- Faith, hope and charity – Fanny Rose, nee Atcherley
- James Roger Atcherley’s American Civil War – Part 1
- Richard Atcherley in pre-WW2 Germany – Part 2
- Was Margaret Atcherley’s son transported to Australia?
- The Rev James Atcherley, Head Master of Shrewsbury – Part 2
- The Rev James Atcherley, Head Master of Shrewsbury – Part 1
- Revising the roots of the family tree
- Doctor Atcherley’s Casebook – Part 1
Monthly Archives: August 2014
In 1627 John Atcherley of Stanwardine in the Fields was apprenticed to a draper in the nearby town of Shrewsbury. There, as an aspiring merchant, he would establish connections with members of the Kynaston family. Some would became business partners … Continue reading
< Back to Muriel Hope Atcherley: In and Out of Africa – Part 1 Lions and leopards lurked in the undergrowth, and lions actually killed and carried off Dr. Hemsted’s horse from the stable near the house. Two lions were later … Continue reading