Atcherley ONSMy Atcherley One Name Study is registered with the Guild of One Name Studies. See my profile page, where you will also find an e-mail address for me.
- Faith, hope and charity – Fanny Rose, nee Atcherley
- James Roger Atcherley’s American Civil War – Part 1
- Richard Atcherley in pre-WW2 Germany – Part 2
- Was Margaret Atcherley’s son transported to Australia?
- The Rev James Atcherley, Head Master of Shrewsbury – Part 2
- The Rev James Atcherley, Head Master of Shrewsbury – Part 1
- Revising the roots of the family tree
- Doctor Atcherley’s Casebook – Part 1
Monthly Archives: September 2014
Part I. In the year 1700 Thomas Atcherley, an ironmonger by trade, moved from No 41 High Street, Wrexham, into a house and shop on the corner of Hope Street and Back Chamber Street. He remained there until at least … Continue reading
Finding information about Atcherley family members at the very beginning of their lives, beyond basic birth and baptism records, is, for me, a rarity. This makes the exceptions stand out – and the information I have found regarding the early … Continue reading