Atcherley ONSMy Atcherley One Name Study is registered with the Guild of One Name Studies. See my profile page, where you will also find an e-mail address for me.
- Faith, hope and charity – Fanny Rose, nee Atcherley
- James Roger Atcherley’s American Civil War – Part 1
- Richard Atcherley in pre-WW2 Germany – Part 2
- Was Margaret Atcherley’s son transported to Australia?
- The Rev James Atcherley, Head Master of Shrewsbury – Part 2
- The Rev James Atcherley, Head Master of Shrewsbury – Part 1
- Revising the roots of the family tree
- Doctor Atcherley’s Casebook – Part 1
Monthly Archives: May 2015
There were three log houses in Paris when I came here in 1879. There may have been more, but these I remember well. One was on the lot then owned by the Episcopal Church. … Another log house was on … Continue reading
Two women candidates, Mrs. Mary H. Atcherley of Oahu and Mrs. Helen Sniffen of Maui, democrats, running for the territorial senate, were nominated, both leading their tickets. Mrs. Atcherly, who is well known in Vancouver, B. C, Seattle, Wash., and … Continue reading