Atcherley ONSMy Atcherley One Name Study is registered with the Guild of One Name Studies. See my profile page, where you will also find an e-mail address for me.
- Faith, hope and charity – Fanny Rose, nee Atcherley
- James Roger Atcherley’s American Civil War – Part 1
- Richard Atcherley in pre-WW2 Germany – Part 2
- Was Margaret Atcherley’s son transported to Australia?
- The Rev James Atcherley, Head Master of Shrewsbury – Part 2
- The Rev James Atcherley, Head Master of Shrewsbury – Part 1
- Revising the roots of the family tree
- Doctor Atcherley’s Casebook – Part 1
Author Archives: Steve
The Rev. Dr. Brown said they had come on a solemn errand, and were assembled to render the last office of respect and affection to the sacred dust of one who had passed from their midst, and gone home to … Continue reading
By the end of 1860, tensions between the northern and southern United States regarding the issue of slavery had reached breaking point. On 20 December, South Carolina adopted an ordinance of secession, becoming the first state to secede from the … Continue reading